Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Workout Suggestion from Andy Daley of Burnham Racing

Andy Daley is a Cat 2 racer on the burnham racing team, he is also helping provide racing advice and insight to the spidermonkeys during the 2010 Season. Not to mention is kind of famous after the 2009 Chicago Crit, he had the loudest cheering section at the race, it led many spectators to ask "who is andy daley?"



"if you are looking for a killer workout, try riding just under threshold for an hour, but stand and stomp on the pedals for 15s every two minutes. The stomp isn't an all out sprint...more like closing the gap after coming out of a tight corner. Its called the hour of power."

1 comment:

  1. I just completed the Hour of Power. Besides the fact that I thought I was going to faint at minute 56, it was an AWESOME workout. Quickest hour on the trainer I've had since Robbie's Raceday DVD (not an hour I guess.) Maybe come August I'll be racing against Andy Daley...not.

    ReplyDelete