Friday, January 22, 2010

Speed Workout Week 1-3

This was my first real workout of the week, I felt good but i just didnt have enough to finish the three lap race, when i see 203 bpm on the heart rate monitor i know i dont have much more to give. This is the second time i have done workout, i taped a little video after both workouts to see the difference, i think you can tell that i am not as beat the second time, can you? That's got to be a good sign, right? I am pretty sure i am meeting a couple folks at RVB tomorrow at 7am. 35 degrees in January in the chi is riding weather, two January rides, i have officially lost my mind! Big thanks to Dan out at the north shore wheel and sprocket for hooking up my cold weather gear, i will post on what i wear tomorrow, now its time to eat.

Today:



Last Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment