Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Diaster that was Willow Springs

This was a course I was excited about. However in bike racing some days you have it and some days you don't. Today was one of those days where I just didn't have it. Lots of squirrels in the field today, and to be honest I was one of them. I sucked today!!!!

My teammate Drew took 2nd, which was great because it at least made the trip not a total waste.

Really enjoyed hanging out with the Rhythm Racing guys before the race watching Andy Schleck throw fire on the field at the tour (I really don't want to see el bitchelero in yellow in paris), thanks to 2 Bici for the accommodations.    

Well after 15 races in 26 days not to mention a trip to Matteson for the Tuesday Night Training Races I think its time for some rest. One more good day of training and a couple of High Lifes then I am putting the bike down for at least two days followed by a rest week next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment