Saturday, July 10, 2010

Big Day!

Today at the first race of Superweek my teammate Drew Kushnick took the top spot of the podium.

Just as I predicted in an email to my teammates yesterday (see below)

1125 am a spidermonkey rocks the top spot of the podium

Dan Pollard raced incredibley holding top ten postion nearly the entire race crossing the line 5th, about a inch or two behind the 4th place finisher.

I avoided crash after crash to finish with another top 20 (17th) and Matt "DJ Wheel Crusher" Reizman held tough as he works to integrate himself into the competitive Chicago 4's race scene. 

A race report and some thoughts about the Cat 4 crashing problem tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Zen - solid work today! Hit me our Cohen up.... awachendorf@gmail.com or ajcohenmd@rcn.com

    ReplyDelete