Friday, June 25, 2010

ToAD Day 5 - Sheboygan Crit

Okay I haven fallen behind on my race reports so this is going be short.

This was my first day racing without a teammate, the hardest part is now I have motivate myself. So I decided I would attack early and often. I would try to establish a break and I would commit to the break. If it didn't work and I got dropped so be it, I would drop out and start preparing for Waterloo.

So on the backside of lap 1 I attacked, some one came across with me and I was to cross the finish line on the first lap. Then we got caught, I attacked again and one of the IScorp jr's came across with me. This sort of stuff continued for the first 35 mins. I think I attacked or followed an attack 7 or 8 times in the start of the race. On my last lap it felt like everyone was trying to bridge to someone and after gettting out my aggression I couldnt grab a wheel. I rolled off the back, as I saw the judge on the back side of the course I gave the universal sign for "i'm done"

Now time to rest up for Waterloo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment